The Eidolon The Eidolon

Fantastic. A more poignant space drama than a recent Hollywood effort. Visuals and tone are nice.

I feel the scene where he finds the lost ship could have been built up a bit more. Right now as soon as he opens his eyes, we cut immediately to the reveal.

Wasn't sure how to interpret what exactly happened to the ship or the protagonist at the end, but I like that it poses a question. Fits well with the idea of black holes.

Good one!

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

Don't ever stop Fat Badger.

Taco-Man Safety Tips Taco-Man Safety Tips

Strange to hear what sounded like Oney's voice in such an unfunny cartoon.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Great

So I realize I've missed earlier iterations of this game, but I had an absolute ball playing through this. A good mix of fun, intuitive game-play, and timely (and sometimes insightful) humor. You combined a lot of elements from other games (character switching, activating portals, charging up items for use, etc) that usually get dull quickly by themselves, into a terse, and hence fun experience. Thumbs up.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

wow

This wins. I don't know if there's much else to say about this. I mean, it's like, you took every possible cool idea and blended them together into a soup that tastes like victory.

I-smel responds:

with croutons of stale manliness

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

very fun

Very fun & simple. I like the little faces and how they denote stability. Graphics weren't as polished as Totem Destroyer, but the gameplay is up there with it. Good one.

"Flemenco Maniac" Latin Dance "Flemenco Maniac" Latin Dance

This speaks to me in Spanish.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Nice.

Damn. This is pretty sick.

My Little Pony My Little Pony

LOL

This was pretty funny. Once the screaming vocals kicked in, it got hilarious.

Shame the flash using this sucked so badly.

Corruption Corruption

Pretty nice. I think the ass should be bigger, just for the sake of perspective, and also, hey, bigger ass. But otherwise, nice rendering style and colors.

Veilo Angelo Veilo Angelo

Pretty cool, man. Keep it up!

VidGameDude responds:

Well thanks man, sorry i didn't see this sooner.
preciate the approval!