Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Great

So I realize I've missed earlier iterations of this game, but I had an absolute ball playing through this. A good mix of fun, intuitive game-play, and timely (and sometimes insightful) humor. You combined a lot of elements from other games (character switching, activating portals, charging up items for use, etc) that usually get dull quickly by themselves, into a terse, and hence fun experience. Thumbs up.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

wow

This wins. I don't know if there's much else to say about this. I mean, it's like, you took every possible cool idea and blended them together into a soup that tastes like victory.

I-smel responds:

with croutons of stale manliness

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

very fun

Very fun & simple. I like the little faces and how they denote stability. Graphics weren't as polished as Totem Destroyer, but the gameplay is up there with it. Good one.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Sweet.

So simple yet so great. That's hard to do. Great job.

Music Catch Music Catch

So simple.

So simple . . . so beautiful. Amazing how such a basic game idea really appealled to me. Similar to Katamari. Both of these have nice music.

Chris Crocker in Blender Chris Crocker in Blender

I love you Joe.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

clap clap clap

Fantastic job, guys.

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Masterpiece.

This game is in every way stunning. It's heart and hilarity packed into one of the most well polished Flash fighting games ever assembled. And yes, I'm totally biased. I'm a child of the 80's, so Rocky and Nintendo is such a smooth satisfying mix.

The reward system is to die for as well. I cackled as I chomped babies in half as Herbert the Dinosaur. I giggled with joy, as I rocketboosted through the streets as Balboa.

Bravo. You win. KO.

FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

Fantastic

Fantastic. This is a really cool idea. I actually had fun shooting the same 15 year old over and over again.

Aerdail responds:

I'm really glad you liked it, on account of I'm quite a fan of yours

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Nice

Wow, I think this game is great! It's not without it's faults and glitches, but the it's been put together with some great ideas. I love the incorporation of the water pack in Mario 64. The levels are put together nicely.

Lags a bit, Mario could yell something besides "Ya!", and I kept respawning and falling through an invisible hole. But overall, it's a great play.