View Profile El-Cid

227 Movie Reviews

Fantastic. A more poignant space drama than a recent Hollywood effort. Visuals and tone are nice.

I feel the scene where he finds the lost ship could have been built up a bit more. Right now as soon as he opens his eyes, we cut immediately to the reveal.

Wasn't sure how to interpret what exactly happened to the ship or the protagonist at the end, but I like that it poses a question. Fits well with the idea of black holes.

Good one!

Don't ever stop Fat Badger.

Strange to hear what sounded like Oney's voice in such an unfunny cartoon.

17 Game Reviews

Great

So I realize I've missed earlier iterations of this game, but I had an absolute ball playing through this. A good mix of fun, intuitive game-play, and timely (and sometimes insightful) humor. You combined a lot of elements from other games (character switching, activating portals, charging up items for use, etc) that usually get dull quickly by themselves, into a terse, and hence fun experience. Thumbs up.

wow

This wins. I don't know if there's much else to say about this. I mean, it's like, you took every possible cool idea and blended them together into a soup that tastes like victory.

I-smel responds:

with croutons of stale manliness

very fun

Very fun & simple. I like the little faces and how they denote stability. Graphics weren't as polished as Totem Destroyer, but the gameplay is up there with it. Good one.

7 Audio Reviews

This speaks to me in Spanish.

Nice.

Damn. This is pretty sick.

LOL

This was pretty funny. Once the screaming vocals kicked in, it got hilarious.

Shame the flash using this sucked so badly.

11 Art Reviews

Pretty nice. I think the ass should be bigger, just for the sake of perspective, and also, hey, bigger ass. But otherwise, nice rendering style and colors.

Pretty cool, man. Keep it up!

VidGameDude responds:

Well thanks man, sorry i didn't see this sooner.
preciate the approval!

Really great

Dude, you're a haus!

I eat bullets for breakfast, and fart gunpowder on dates.

Rodrigo Huerta @El-Cid