The Eidolon The Eidolon

Fantastic. A more poignant space drama than a recent Hollywood effort. Visuals and tone are nice.

I feel the scene where he finds the lost ship could have been built up a bit more. Right now as soon as he opens his eyes, we cut immediately to the reveal.

Wasn't sure how to interpret what exactly happened to the ship or the protagonist at the end, but I like that it poses a question. Fits well with the idea of black holes.

Good one!

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

Don't ever stop Fat Badger.

Taco-Man Safety Tips Taco-Man Safety Tips

Strange to hear what sounded like Oney's voice in such an unfunny cartoon.

Toons These Days: Ep. 3 Toons These Days: Ep. 3

Interesting

Decent visuals, and interesting concept. I liked how his design looked like something out of 1920's Hollywood. But why the hell did he start talking about video games if he's supposed to be an old fart? That really broke the whole thing.

Micmadness Micmadness

. . .

Fucking cool.

The Peanut Peddler The Peanut Peddler

Really good

Good stuff. Would have been elevated to super great if the voices weren't both badly recorded and mediocre in performance.

Sweet visuals. If it wasn't for your author comments, I never would have consciously thought "Oh, this is limited animation." The poses and expressions and what you did choose to animate were very effective.

Do more. Do better.

Old Man McDouche Old Man McDouche

Alright

Nice artwork, but couldn't muster a laugh. Absurd humor isn't a science, but it boils down to making calculated connotations, not just silliness for silliness' sake. For instance, I'm sure there are some people who'd roll over snorting at the thought of fighting a war with toothpick and Beach Boy album, but it felt pretty contrived.

The stuff that worked better was all the character based stuff. When he pisses himself or the dud grenade gag supports the whole situation better. So yeah, do more of that type of stuff.

Nice, but a little gay. Keep it up, meng.

Villainy - P.I. #1 Villainy - P.I. #1

Nice

Really cool animation. I dig the mouth shapes, and the head gestures. Pretty funny writing too. Kudos.

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Blegh

You've managed to concoct a winning formula that banks on that sort of fast-paced, instant gratification style of comedy. The pacing of this doesn't bother me so much, as does the obviously borrowed elements. I see Hertzefelt. I see Robot Chicken. I see Family Guy. I see 4chan. So it doesn't surprise me when I see the younger crowd eat this up.

What I don't see is anything particularly novel or artistically noteworthy.

Stranglewank Stranglewank

Ha!

You got me laughing good. Very well told story. The set up was funny and the pay off destroyed me.

The drawings were appealing and simple enough to stomach the ideas you dangled, and same with the voice work.

Funny shit.